Friday, February 4, 2022

All Things Fabulous

 Hello & Happy FriYAY!

I'm so glad the weekend is here!
Not much happening here other than a trip to Sam's Club. 
Yea, I know, really exciting! LOL
Yesterday, we had rain all day/night and most of the snow has melted.
As I type this, it's still raining.
Our temps hit 52 degrees overnight but as the day goes on those temps will drop to the 20's!
Here we go again with the cold, blustery weather.

I did not get dressed at all yesterday. It was so dreary, rainy & foggy out that I just took advantage of a PJ day! I stamped most of the afternoon.
This set of cards that I am sharing today is for my card lady.
I pulled out the set, All Things Fabulous, which hadn't been inked very much since i've had it.






Card Details:

Stamps: All Things Fabulous, Special Moments (SAB 22)
Ink: Misty Moonlight, Pool Party, Granny Apple Green
Cardstock: Misty Moonlight, Pale Papaya, Basic White, Pattern Party DSP
Accessories: Circle Layering Dies, Fabulous Florals Dies, Pool Party Sheer Ribbon, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I had so much fun creating these with those funky pattern papers and stamping those gorgeous flowers! I diecut each & every piece and on the leaves I took my bone folder and curled them to give them a more natural look.
The Pool Party flowers are a 3 step stamping process where I had to stamp off and get darker to get that natural look. I love these and will not wait so long to use this set again!
Now to get them bagged in cello bags with envelopes and ready for my card lady!

******************************************************
My thoughts today...


This always makes me laugh!
Thanks for stopping by & have yourself a great day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

LeAnne said...

These colors are just gorgeous!!! Have a great weekend, stay WARM!

Carol L said...

I had to force myself to shower and get dressed this morning - it seemed like the perfect jammie day with rainy dreary weather and no sun. This is such a beautiful set of cards, and that flower is indeed gorgeous! I love how you matched it with those great papers too! NJ! Stay warm!