Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Rainbow of Happiness Fun Fold

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

A warm but windy day is on tap then tonight our temps are to drop.
Not looking forward to that drop in temps!

Monday I went to my stamp table and just played with what was on my table.
Rainbow of Happiness was still out so I grabbed it and some Sunshine & Rainbows DSP.
I made a fun fold card!




Card Details:

Stamps: Rainbow of Happiness
Ink: Misty Moonlight, Mango Melody
Cardstock: Misty Moonlight, Mango Melody, Basic White, Sunshine & Rainbows DSP (SAB 22)
Accessories: Hippo & Friends Dies, Tasteful Textile 3D EF, White Glittered Ribbon, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I really love this style of card but have no idea what the name of it is.
 I wanted to use it to make a Thank You card for a friend. I hope she likes it!


*********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

This is such a beautiful way to send thanks to someone! I love the design, the papers, colors and especially the unique fold. That's a real heartfelt thank-you sentiment too! Bundle up and stay warm!