Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Valentine Greetings

 Hello & Happy Wednesday, Friends!

I recently got this Love & Happiness Bundle from the 2022 January-June Mini Catalog and couldn't wait to play with it! It is loaded with lots of amazing sentiments that I know I will be using quite a bit!

Here is a card I made for Valentine's Day...




Card Details:

Stamps: Love & Happiness
Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Real Red, Basic White, Blushing Bride
Accessories: Bouquet of Love Hybrid Embossing Folder & Dies, Real Red Faux Linen Ribbon, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This Embossing Folder is gorgeous all by itself!
The details are lovely and surprisingly my cardstock did not crack.
The idea's in the mini catalog are beautiful, too!

*************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

This is a real pretty card and I agree- that embossing folder is just stunning all by itself! Beautiful valentine!

Cindy Linthicum said...

Very pretty card! I just got that embossing folder and dies and have yet to play with it.