Sunday, February 20, 2022

Happy Anniversary

 Good Morning & Happy Sunday, Everyone!

I hope your staying warm this weekend!
It sure got cold and those winds yesterday were CRAZY!
Thankfully we did not get the snow squalls they were calling for but I seen on the news that other area's in PA did. We also had no problem picking the doggies up after their grooming appointments which I was worried about.

Friday afternoon I spent some time at my stamp table working ahead on some cards and I pulled out a bundle that I have not touched. I've had it for months and kept forgetting I had it!
Here is what I made...





Card Details:

Stamps: Always In My Heart
Ink: Evening Evergreen
Cardstock: Soft Succulent, Gold Foil Paper, Ever Eden DSP (retired)
Accessories: Floral Heart Dies, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

These were very easy to make, just a bit of diecutting.
This DSP was available back before Christmas. I picked it up when the Eden's Garden Suite became available and I misplaced it. I only just found it and wanted to use it.
They were tricky to photograph due to the Gold Foil Paper but they turned out so pretty! I wanted to add some pops of sparkle to it with some enamel dots but I decided to let the Gold Foil Paper shine on it's own. 
I left this bundle out on my table so you may see more cards coming in the future!

That is all I have for today!
Laundry is on my agenda. 
Shawn has to go into work this afternoon for about 2 hours with 2 of his mechanic's to test a piece of equipment and i'm gonna make a roast beef with mash potatoes & steamed broccoli for supper tonight. Hopefully with the oven on it will warm up the house! It's 23 degrees right now! Burrr! 

************************************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

This is one of the most elegant anniversary cards I've ever seen! The golden heart is gorgeous and I love how the sentiment covers it! Beautiful papers and colors too. Just WOW on this pretty set!

Cherie said...

Wow! Your card is stunningly beautiful! TFS!