Monday, February 28, 2022

Thanks So Much

 Hello & Happy Monday, Everyone!

I hope you all had a nice weekend!
Today I have another set of cards that I made up using the same Parts & Pieces Challenge that I used on yesterday's blog post.


I pulled out my In Symmetry Suite and got to work.






I started with a Flirty Flamingo cardbase that I ran thru the Big Shot with the Tasteful Textile 3D EF. This is my favorite embossing folder because I like the texture it gives to my card without alot of attention on it. Next I cut 3 different DSP patterns from the Sweet Symmetry DSP 3 x 5 and I cut them in half at 2 1/2. I used 2 different patterns on each card.
I stamped my flowers and sentiment from the In Symmetry stamp set and diecut them with the Circle Layering Framelits. I layered that onto a Scalloped Circle with Bumble Bee cardstock. Lastly, I added some Iridescent Rhinestones (SO PRETTY) and a Just Jade bow on each.

I love these so much.....you will probably see me using these designs on many card sets to come!

Card Details:

Stamps: In Symmetry
Ink: Flirty Flamingo, Bumble Bee, Just Jade, Night of Navy
Cardstock: Flirty Flamingo, Bumble Bee, Basic White, Sweet Symmetry DSP
Accessories: Tasteful Textile 3D EF, Circle Layering Framelits, Just Jade Ribbon (retired), Iridescent Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This is a great way to use up scraps!


**************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a wonderful day!
~Wendy





2 comments:

LeAnne said...

So gorgeous! I love these papers!

Carol L said...

Those colors are mighty purty and I love the little green bows too! Fancy designs with such simple elements- they all work together beautifully!