Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Lots of Heart

 Good Morning & Happy Tuesday!

I still have a few Valentine's Day cards to share before Valentine's Day gets here next Monday.
I hope you don't mind seeing a few more!




Card Details:

Stamps: Lots of Heart (retired)
Ink: Highland Heather
Cardstock: Highland Heather, Blushing Bride, Basic White, Sweet Talk DSP
Accessories: Many Hearts Dies (retired), Stitched Rectangle Frameits, White Glittered Ribbon, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This was another favorite of mine with all those pretty pastel colors!

I got all my Valentine's Day cards addressed and out in the mail!
Today I am working on a treat/money holder for my kids.
I'll share them once I get them finished.

****************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a wonderful day!
~Wendy




4 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oh so pretty! Those heart dies are just wonderful!

D'Ann said...

Your valentine cards are so adorable! I love that dsp and the different designs you made with them! Thanks for always sharing!

Carol L said...

Love those pastel colors and the purple heart is da bomb! Love those lacey edges and pretty design in the center too!

Cindy Linthicum said...

Another pretty Valentine card. Just love the colors!