Friday, February 25, 2022

2nd Special HB Card

 Hello & Happy Fri-YAY, Everyone!

I promised yesterday that I would share the 2nd birthday card for my card lady's other granddaughter! I hope you like this one as much as I do! 
Actually, I can't pick a favorite as I like them both!





Card Details:

Stamps: Sunny Sentiments
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Fresh Freesia, Basic White, Flowing Flowers DSP
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Tasteful Textile 3D EF, Fresh Freesia Ribbon, In Color Jewels, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


My card lady loves flowers so I know she will love these cards and that beautiful Flowing Flowers DSP. 

We woke up this morning to wet roads and some icy spots but nothing too bad.
Yesterday it snowed a bit around lunch time but the ground was too warm for it to lay!
Our 10 day forecast for next week shows more 50's! I'll take it!

***********************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a wonderful day!
~Wendy





1 comment:

Carol L said...

You already know this is a favorite of mine with those pretty colors! Love the matching ribbon and bow too! Your little acts of kindness go a long way, I agree! Stay cozy until it warms up your way. We're covered in ice ice baby here this morning!!