Monday, February 14, 2022

Valentine's Day Cards

 Hello & Happy Monday, Friends!

Today I have a busy day so I thought i'd share the Valentine's Day cards I received from friends!

My 1st card is from my friend, Carol.
I love everything about this pretty card!
All those colorful hearts in different prints and that embossed background just stole my heart! 💓


My 2nd card is from my friend, Mary Anne.
I love everything about this beauty as well!
The paper and that gorgeous wreath! 💗


My 3rd card is from my BFF, Deb.
This one makes my heart smile with that adorable elephant and pretty paper! 💖


My 4th card is from my friend, Cindy!
I love the papers on this and that sweet critter! 💕


My last card is from my friend, LeAnne.
Love the colors on this and that beautiful embossed panel! 💞


Thank you to each & every one of you ladies for the sweet Valentine Wishes and wonderful cards! I love them and definitely felt the love from each of you!
I hope you all have a sweet day filled with lots of love! 💗

My hubby & I have a dinner reservation for tonight!
We never, ever go out for Valentine's Day but this year decided too!
I am looking forward to it!

**********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a lovely day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

Happy Valentine's Day and I hope you have a wonderful and romantic dinner tonight too! Big hugs!