Monday, February 21, 2022

Rainbow of Happiness

 Good Morning & Happy Monday, Everyone!

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!
It sure was a cold one here!
Today the skies are blue and we are expecting temps in the upper 50's!
It will be a nice afternoon to take the doggies out for a walk!

Last week I sat and finally pulled out my Rainbow of Happiness bundle and played with it.
I made a pack of cards for on my card rack since it is looking pretty empty these days!






It took me awhile to figure out how things stamped and then I ended up just diecutting my rainbow. Each rainbow on my cards is different depending on the colors of cardstock I had diecut but they all matched the rainbows in my Sunshine & Rainbows DSP that is a SaleABration item. That paper is so pretty!

My sentiment comes from the For The Record stamp set from the 2022 January - June Mini Catalog on page 74. The Rainbow of Happiness bundle is from the same catalog on page 18.
The DSP is from the 2022 SaleABRation Catalog on page 8.

Card Details:

Stamps: Rainbow of Happiness, For the Record
Ink: Misty Moonlight
Cardstock: Granny Apple Green, Basic White, Misty Moonlight, Balmy Blue, Soft Seafoam, Sunshine & Rainbows DSP (SAB 22)
Accessories: Tasteful Textile 3D EF, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Brilliant Rainbow Dies, Hippo & Friends Dies, Misty Moonlight Ribbon (retired), Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

These were alot of fun to put together and took me a bit to find a layout I was happy with.
Lots of bits & pieces but I love the colors and I will say that the DSP is very colorful!
Can't wait to play more with this bundle!

***********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy


2 comments:

D'Ann said...

Your rainbow cards are fun and happy! Love the color coordination you used. So many people could use some cheering up. By the way, your weather sure sounds nice today. :)

Carol L said...

What I like most about these cards is the non-traditional colors of the rainbows! Those papers are so pretty and I really like the design you came up with for this one!