Saturday, February 26, 2022

With Sympathy

Hello & Happy Saturday, Everyone!

Hope your weekend is off to a good start!

I am off this morning for a haircut and grab a few groceries but before I go I want to share a set of cards made by request from my card lady!
She gave me a huge order this week and I have been working on them slowly.
For these I pulled out the package of Daffodil Afternoon DSP that is one of the SaleABRation offerings this time around. I'm not really crazy about this paper but i'm pushing myself to use it.






Card Details:

Stamps: Special Moments (SAB 22)
Ink: Pale Papaya
Cardstock: Pale Papaya, Very Vanilla, Flirty Flamingo, Daffodil Afternoon DSP (SAB 22)
Accessories: Tailor Made Tags Dies, Pale Papaya Ribbon, In Color Jewels, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I kept these simple and left the paper do all the work!

***************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy





2 comments:

Carol L said...

You used this paper so well, and with those large images I don't know that I'd have been able to create anything at all! I like the double sentiment tags with the bow. It's such a pretty set of cards for a sad occasion. Enjoy your weekend and take good care.

LeAnne said...

I wasn't crazy about this paper either, but I love how you combined the two patterns. It makes for a gorgeous sympathy card, I am sure your lady will love them!