Thursday, February 17, 2022

Butterflies & Flowers Decorative Masks

 Hello & Happy Thursday, Everyone!

Yesterday I made my way to my stamp table and pulled out my Butterflies & Flowers Decorative Masks!
 I had so much fun just playing around with the Flowers Mask!






I used So Saffron and Daffodil Delight inks with my Blending Brushes.
I really love how the darker ink stands out!
It will be fun to try different inks!

Card Details:

Stamps: Love & Happiness
Ink: Daffodil Delight, So Saffron
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, So Saffron, Basic White
Accessories: Butterflies & Flowers Decorative Masks, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Tasteful Textile 3D EF, Blending Brushes, Daffodil Delight Ruched Ribbon, Gold Glittered Enamel Dots (retired), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I realized after I made a pack of Anniversary cards that I forgot to add the leaves!
All the more reason to pull them out again today and play!

*************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

LeAnne said...

I just love these! So cheery in the yellow hues! I plan to play with mine today too! Have a great day!

Carol L said...

That's a beautiful set of anniversary cards and the colors are so vibrant in that pretty golden color! Have fun adding the leaves :)