Sunday, February 6, 2022

Thinking of You

 Hello & Happy Sunday, Friends!

I hope your having a nice weekend and staying warm!
We got our trip to Sam's Club done so i've been hibernating since.
Yesterday I even got all my ink pads re-inked and ready to be used!
Today it's laundry! Yea, it never ends!


I've got a pretty Thinking of You card to share today that I made.
This is going to a woman who has been in the hospital for a few weeks now with Covid.
I pray she pulls though and thought maybe a card would lift her spirits.




My fun fold card measures 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scoring at 1 1/4 & 4 1/4.
The 1 1/4 score gets folded outward.
Then decorate.

Card Details:

Stamps: Friendly Hello (SAB 22), Special Moments (SAB 22)
Ink: Fresh Freesia
Cardstock: Fresh Freesia, Basic White, Friendly Hello DSP (SAB 22)
Accessories: Scalloped Contour Dies, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Tailor Made Tags Dies, Fresh Freesia Ribbon, In Color Jewels, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

That is all for today!
Lots more floral cards coming soon!

**************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy





1 comment:

Carol L said...

Happy Sunday to you, and what a pretty card to send to someone in the hospital. The colors are beautiful and calming, and I just love the sentiment panel along with all those pretty flowers! Stay well!