Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Happy July 4th

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

I hope your staying cool in the midst of the heat & humidity! We've been having thunderstorms pretty much everyday. Shawn is on vacation this week that is why I have not been posting much. He's been enjoying his time off work so far by going out fishing. 
I haven't been down to my stamp room much as I am giving my hands a bit of a break but I wanted to share my July 4th cards I made several weeks ago. These were made with the Patchwork Dies from the 2023-2024 Stampin Up! Annual Catalog.







These were a labor of love to make! When playing with the Patchwork Dies you cannot simply make just one but let me say that they were so much fun! I made a stack of 12 and sent every last one out in the mail. 

Card Details:

Stamps: Taylored Expressions
Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Blueberry Bushel, Basic White, Real Red
Accessories: Oval Layering Framelits (retired), Patchwork Dies, Basics 3D EF, Blueberry Bushel Ribbon (retired), Red Rhinestones (retired), Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

So glad that Stampin Up brought back Blueberry Bushel. 
It was a favorite when it was an In Color several years ago! 

Today we will be grilling up burgers and having corn on the cob to celebrate the July 4th holiday. Red Lion had it's fireworks last evening which were very nice. Only lasted about 20-25 minutes. 3 hours before they were scheduled to go off we had thunderstorms roll thru but they cleared out quickly and the show went on without a hitch!

************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day & stay safe!
~Wendy








1 comment:

Carol L said...

What a great card design for the July 4th holiday! I'm the proud recipient of one of those pretty cards, so thank you! Enjoy having your hubby home from work for a week and have fun on this independence day! That BBQ sounds yummy!!