Friday, July 28, 2023

One Horse Open Sleigh SAS

 Good Morning & Happy Fri-YAY!

Do you have any plans for the weekend? 
It's to be another hot & humid day here in south central PA. We had a thunderstorm roll thru last evening which made it feel worse outside. Today & tomorrow is to be much of the same so I am trying to keep cool by getting ahead on Christmas cards! 
Today I am sharing a card that is from the recent Stamp A Stack that I purchased from Kitchen Table Stamper. I sat last Saturday morning and put them together. I had ordered the One Horse Open Sleigh Bundle the beginning of July when the new Online Exclusives came out and then I seen she was going to do a Christmas in July Stamp A Stack! That was right up my alley! Beautiful cards and what fabulous designs!
Here is card #1 which I made 2 of...





Card Details:

Stamps: Horse & Sleigh, Sketched Plaid Background
Ink: Old Olive, Early Espresso, Memento Black, Stampin Blends-Gray Granite, Smoky Slate, Pecan Pie, Lost Lagoon
Cardstock: Old Olive, Lost Lagoon, Crumb Cake, Basic White, One Horse Open Sleigh DSP
Accessories: Timber 3D EF, Horse & Sleigh Dies, Festive Pearls, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I have seen so many cool things made with this bundle and I realized that I did not have anything like this in my stash so I had to get it! I thought at one time I had a horse & sleigh set but after looking....sadly I did not. I am trying to be a bit more picky about my stamp selections since I do have so much. The horse & sleigh images are alot to color but I try not to do it all in one shot. Thanks again, Marisa...I just love how they turned out!

Stay tuned as I will have another Horse & Sleigh card to share tomorrow!


Yesterday, Kelsey & I finished up the Christmas puzzle I started on Wednesday.
It was so fun and I do enjoy doing them with her when she takes the time to help.
Here is the picture....


Shawn got me a big white board to lay on the table to help keep all my pieces together. It was a big help and when it was time to eat I just picked up the board and carried it to the living room. This puzzle was a 1000 pieces. I do have a 2000 piece puzzle that I have not opened yet. I hope it fits within my board! LOL I will probably pull that out closer to Fall.

That is all for today!

****************************************
My thoughts today...


Yes we do!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day....stay cool, too!
I'll see you tomorrow!
~Wendy








1 comment:

Carol L said...

This is such a fun card with those great colors and images. I just love that little house in the snow with smoke coming out of the chimney! The tall tree, the snowy hillside and that cute bunny all make for one fun Christmas card! Looking at that puzzle makes me yearn for putting one together again. It's a great way to spend time shutting out the world when you do a puzzle. That one looks complicated -but well done on getting it together so quickly!