Sunday, July 16, 2023

Card #2 Beachy HB

 Hello & Happy Sunday!

Yesterday was such a fun day stamping with the girls. Today I am sharing card #2 that we made. I tried to keep these cards quick & simple and on this card I had most of the work prepped ahead of time. All they had to do was stamp and adhere the card together.




I have a whole pack of the By The Bay Specialty DSP from the 2023 January-April Mini Catalog and Deb loves anything beachy so I had to use this paper on a card! I paired it with the retired Seashells 3D EF. I love the added texture that this EF adds to my card. The sentiment comes from the Go To Greetings stamp set. 

Card Details:

Stamps: Go To Greetings (Million Dollar Achiever Set)
Ink: Night of Navy
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Crumb Cake, Balmy Blue, Mint Macaron (retired), By The Bay Specialty DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits (retired), Seashells 3D EF (retired), Waves Rhinestones (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

That is all for now!
Stop back tomorrow to see card #3 from our beach/ocean themed card making day!

************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy





2 comments:

Carol L said...

I really like the colors and embossing on this pretty summery birthday card! The designer paper takes your mind straight to the beach on a hot summer day! I'm glad you got to connect with your friends on another stamping adventure - looks like everything was creative fun :)
We missed the thunder and lightning overnight, but we got some rain here and there. Today may be a different story! stay safe!

LeAnne said...

This is gorgeous! I wonder why I never got these papers...they are so pretty and I love the embossing that you added! Just perfect for a beachy card!