Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Spruced Up Merry Christmas

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Today I have another Christmas in July card to share with you!
This one is a semi case that I just loved and wanted to make since I already had all the supplies needed. These cards use the retired Spruced Up Bundle that was out in the 2022 Holiday Catalog. 







Marisa from Kitchen Table Stamper made this card last year as part of her Shortcut Sketches Series that she does. This is Shortcut Sketch #2. I love how it showcases all the different strips of DSP.

Card Details:

Stamps: Spruced Up (retired), Framed & Festive (retired inside saying)
Ink: Pool Party, Garden Green, Real Red
Cardstock: Pool Party, Basic White, Sweetest Christmas DSP (retired)
Accessories: Spruced Up Outlines Dies (retired), Handmade Tag Punch, Whimsical Woodland 3D EF (retired), Pool Party Ribbon, Adhesive Backed Seasonal Sequins (retired), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I had so much fun making this set of cards!
I am getting quite the pile of holiday cards by using what I already have in my stash.
Who knows, maybe this year I will not have to purchase anything more! 

************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




3 comments:

Carol L said...

I love the use of all those strips of paper to create this design! Those decorative tress are cute tucked behind the sentiment panel too and of course that little bow just adds to the cuteness/ Love the inside sentiment too with another tree! Great set of Christmas cards!

D'Ann said...

What a fun set of cards! I love the trees and colors you used - so cheerful and fun! Thanks for posting your work. Really look forward to and enjoy your posts. :)

LeAnne said...

I love how you used this set....I always struggled with it but I think having all those fun colors and patterns in the background really kicks your cards up several notches! Gonna have to try this out!