Monday, July 24, 2023

Penguin Place Stamp A Stack

 Hello & Happy Monday!

It's the beginning of a new week....hope it's off to a good start!
I said that this last week of July that I would share some Christmas cards to celebrate Christmas in July. Last year I did the entire month of July but this year it got away from me. 
Today I have 3 Christmas cards that I made recently from a Stamp A Stack that I have wanted to do. Kitchen Table Stamper had this SAS a few years ago and I finally sat down and got them made. I only made one card in each design...




These were so fun to create and will definitely help with getting my holiday cards made this year!

Card Details:

Stamps: Penguin Place (retired), Knit Together Background (retired)
Ink: Basic Black Archival (retired), Pumpkin Pie, Fresh Freesia, Just Jade (retired), Misty Moonlight, Soft Seafoam, Soft Suede (retired)
Cardstock: Just Jade, Soft Seafoam, Basic White, Misty Moonlight, Penguin Playmates DSP (SAB 21 retired)
Accessories: Penguin Builder Punch (retired), Hippo & Friends Dies (retired), Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Stylish Shapes Dies, Tree Punch (retired), Greenery EF (retired), Misty Moonlight & Just Jade Ribbon (retired), In Color Enamel Dots (retired), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I used lots of retired products which helps me to use up my stash! 
I love how they turned out!

***********************************
My thoughts today...


I have been watching lots of Christmas movies on the Hallmark Channel these last few weeks but it all ends next Monday 7/31. Holiday movies won't return until October then. I'm going to enjoy them while there here!

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy



2 comments:

D'Ann said...

Oh my, these cards are so adorable! Love the ways you used the dsp and that little penguin is just to cute! :)

Carol L said...

THis trio of cards is just awesome! I love the penguin, papers and great designs, but I especially love the knitted background and knitted stitches on the little trees too! NJ on all of these Wendy!