Monday, July 31, 2023

Brightest Glow Merry Christmas

 Good Morning & Happy Monday!

I hope you had a nice weekend!
Our weather yesterday turned out to be super fabulous and much of the same continues into today! The AC is off and the windows are open! I just love it!

Today is the last day of July which means this is the last card I have to share with you for Christmas in July. I pulled out the Brightest Glow bundle since it has carried over in the Annual Catalog and I love the fonts in the sayings!





Card Details:

Stamps: Brightest Glow
Ink: Evening Evergreen (retired)
Cardstock: Evening Evergreen (retired), Soft Succulent (retired), Basic White, Fitting Florets DSP (retired)
Accessories: Labels Aglow Dies, Wintry 3D EF (retired), White Glittered Ribbon, Iridescent Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

These are simple and I kept them flat for easy mailing!

So, last week us demonstrators got to see the 2023 Sept-December Mini Catalog aka Holiday Mini and it does not disappoint! I have picked out my favorites and got my list ready to order. 
It's so exciting to see what is coming! Lots of amazing fun stuff...Halloween, Fall, Thanksgiving, Christmas and even New Years! It's always my favorite catty of the year!

***********************************
My thoughts today...


It's going to be one of those kind of days!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is gorgeous! I totally do not remember that DSP, but it is beautiful! A perfect background for that lovely sentiment! Enjoy this weather, it is glorious!

Carol L said...

Those papers and colors are dramatically gorgeous together! What a fabulous set of cards! I too am enjoying this lovely weather and I hope it lasts for a little while longer :)