Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Grandma's House Congratulations

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

I am off to the dentist first thing this morning to get my permanent crown put on. I will be so glad when this is done. Next week though I will be back for a cleaning then I am done for awhile. I'll be glad when I just have to go for cleanings every 6 months and no more dental work. 
Today we are back to regular cards. No Christmas cards just yet anyways!
The card I am sharing today was made for Audrey's card order last week. Her great grandbaby was born last Monday and she wanted 2 cards for each of the the grandmothers. I wasn't quite sure what I was going to make for her. I went thru my baby selection of stamps and found this stamp set which was perfect but heck, I did not even know I had it! LOL It was never opened let alone used. 





I don't remember ordering this set but so glad I did because it was perfect for what Audrey requested.

Card Details:

Stamps: Grandma's House (retired)
Ink: Memento Black, Stamping Blends-Granny Apple Green, Petal Pink
Cardstock: Petal Pink, Basic White, Petal Pink DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched With Whimsy Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Square Layering Framelits (retired), Tailor Made Tags Dies, Petal Pink Ribbon, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I was able to deliver Audrey's card order last Thursday and she was so pleased with these cards! I think her family has baby fever because now her granddaughter is due to have a baby at the end of the year! Lots of weddings happening, too! 

**********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

Those soft colors are so pretty and I love that trio of flowers! Very pretty cards and I'm glad Audrey is doing well and I hope after your dentist appointment today you'll be much better too! Enjoy this beautiful day!