Friday, August 11, 2023

Hello Ladybug Pt 2

 Hello & Happy Fri-YAY!

All went well with my cleaning yesterday then we hit the grocery store. Shawn was looking for fresh local peaches and some habanero peppers to make Peach & Habanero Jelly. Sounds good but I am not one for hot things so I will pass on this. Guess you know what he will be doing today! He had a busy day yesterday....a friend that he use to work with invited him out for lunch then after supper he got an invite to go out on the Susquehanna River to fish. He was in his glory and i'm glad he went and had a good time!

Today I am going to work on Audrey's cards then maybe head out to do some shopping later.
I have the second Hello Ladybug card to share with you today! I'm not sure why I did not share it when I did the first card but today you get to see both.





These were so fun to make and I love how they turned out!
They will soon be headed out in the mail!

Card Details:

Stamps: Hello Ladybug
Ink: Basic Black Archival (retired), Real Red, Granny Apple Green, Pool Party
Cardstock: Real Red, Pool Party, Basic White, Pattern Party DSP (retired)
Accessories: Basic 3D EF (Online Exclusives), Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


**********************************
My thoughts today...




Thanks for stopping by & have a fabulous Friday!
~Wendy



1 comment:

Carol L said...

That sure is one cute ladybug! I love these cards with the cute designs and wonderful papers! I hope you had a relaxing day while Shawn was fishing. I froze some garden tomatoes I was given, so I was busy with that. Have a great weekend and take good care!