Sunday, August 13, 2023

September Sunflowers

 Good Morning & Happy Sunday!

We stayed up last night and watched the 1st Baltimore Ravens preseason football game and it did not disappoint. Was a good game against the Philadelphia Eagles and the Ravens won by 1 point. It was 11pm until my head hit the pillow but before that Ryan said that storms are to come thru around midnight. Either we did not get any or they were not loud because I slept straight thru till Bailee woke me for breakfast at 5am. Nothing much planned for me today. Audrey's cards are still waiting on me. LOL I do have one pack ready for her. She requested a pack of Happy Birthday cards using sunflowers and this is what I made for her.






Card Details:

Stamps: Celebrating Sunflowers (retired), Artistically Inked
Ink: Memento Black, Blackberry Bliss, Stampin Blends-Daffodil Delight, Old Olive & Blackberry Bliss
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Blackberry Bliss, Basic White, Pattern Party DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Wink of Stella, Brushed Brass Butterflies, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I added some Wink of Stella onto my sunflower for a pop of sparkle as I kept the rest of the card simple. Love how these turned out!

**************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

What a beautiful birthday card design with that pretty sunflower and those great designer papers! The colors are so soothing and pretty! I'm glad you enjoyed a good football game and got a good night's rest. The wicked storm woke me up as it sounded like nails being thrown against the windows with thunder and lightening. The power went off for a little bit but thank goodness it's back on again today. Enjoy your Sunday along with that great cup of coffee :)