Friday, August 18, 2023

Northwoods Birthday Card

 Good Morning & Happy Fri-YAY!

Today is the day Kelsey & Shady move to their apartment!
While I'm happy for them, I'm a bit sad, too! We've grown very close to Shady these last few months as we have taken care of him in the evenings when she works. He's come along way since he's been here in the last 10 months! I think we are all going to miss seeing him on a daily basis.

Today I have a masculine card to share with you using a Northwoods Rubber Stamp and a sentiment from the Wildlife Wonder stamp set.




Card Details:

Stamps: Northwoods Rubber Stamps, Wildlife Wonder
Ink: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze, Not Quite Navy (retired), Well Worn DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Metallic Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I reach for this deer stamp quite often as it's easy to use and you really don't need to color it. Sometimes easier is better & quicker, too! This card is headed to my card rack where I know it won't last long!

*********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

That is a great masculine card and you can never go wrong with a good deer image! I know you have mixed feelings about your daughter moving, but perhaps you can watch Shady on those evenings when she works so he won't be too lonely in a strange home for a while. Plus, you'll get to love on him a little bit more too :) Happy Friday and have a great weekend.