Sunday, August 6, 2023

Hello Ladybug

 Good Morning & Happy Sunday!

Hope your weekend is going well!
Today I have a cute card to share made with the Hello Ladybug stamp set.
Hello Ladybug came out in January 2022 and is still available in the current Stampin Up! Annual Catalog. It also has a coordinating Ladybug Builder Punch which is so fun!
Sadly, I have not used this bundle too much but maybe after today I am thinking that I should before summer is gone.

I went to my stamp table and this is what I was playing around with. I had no rhyme or reason....just started to play.




I did not use the Ladybug Builder Punch on this card but I did use the other ladybug image in the set that does not go with the punch. He's just the sweetest!

Card Details:

Stamps: Hello Ladybug
Ink: Granny Apple Green, Pool Party, Basic Black Archival (retired), Real Red
Cardstock: Real Red, Pool Party, Basic White, Pattern Party DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Basics 3D EF, Rhinestone, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Shawn is headed out fishing this morning and I am going to finish up some laundry and go to my stamp table and play some more. They are saying we are in for some thunderstorms later today so let's hope they don't get too bad. It sure would be nice if a cool down was coming. I really am not a fan of the AC because it just messes with my sinuses but when it's this muggy out you cannot go without it.

*****************************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Carol L said...

I love this cute ladybug and just added one to my card yesterday, so we must be on the same vibe LOL Cute papers and colors too. I turned my a/c back on yesterday again but I'm not looking forward to those thunderstorms coming later today. We did have some beautiful weather all this past week, so we shouldn't complain, right sugar britches? LOL That's too funny! Have a good Sunday!