Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Baby Shower Card

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

This week seems to be flying by maybe because I have been busy at the stamp table and also Kelsey will be moving soon. Tonight she can pick up her keys to her apartment! Friday the fun begins....i'm tired thinking about it!

Today I have a card that Audrey requested for her granddaughter who is due to have a baby at the end of the year. The baby shower is mid September. She gave me the invite to see what I could make for her. This is what I came up with.



It had a bear on like this so I immediately pulled out my retired Happy Forest Friends bundle and got to work. I'm not sure on that sentiment though. I may end up changing that out before I deliver this to her. 

Card Details:

Stamps: Happy Forest Friends (retired)
Ink: Calypso Coral
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Basic White, Happy Forest Friends DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Adhesive Backed Gems (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Sometimes it's really hard to duplicate the invites that she gives me because we are limited to what supplies we have. The invite had bears, rainbows, hearts and the cutest font. Luckily, this paper has bears & hearts! LOL I will double check with her on that sentiment to see if I need to change it. 

*********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day ahead!
~Wendy






2 comments:

Carol L said...

I remember in years past how I'd decorate cards to match invitations and wedding colors, and it's a challenge but it's fun to create with inspiration. I think this is really cute and I like how you colored that cute little bear. I'd be happy with that sentiment and hopefully your card lady will be as well! Have a great Wednesday!

LeAnne said...

This is adorable! I love how you positioned the bear on the paper...I am sure Audrey and her granddaughter both will love it!