Thursday, August 31, 2023

Hello Ladybug

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

Yesterday sure turned out to be a beautiful day!
The windows are open and we have a few days of sleeping with the windows open!
My kind of weather!!!

Today I have 2 cards to share that I made using the Hello Ladybug set. If you remember I made 2 cards recently with this set and sent them to my friends, Carol & Audrey. Last Friday I got a call from Audrey asking for 2 ladybug cards since she loved the one I sent her. This time I made them with Daffodil Delight and the last 2 were made with Pool Party.







I delivered her card order to her but I knew she wasn't going to be home so I put them between her front doors and she got them when she returned home. She called me and said she loved each & every card I made for her which always makes me happy! The wedding card, the baby shower card and the ladybug cards....she loved them all! I'm sure now she can rest easy knowing she got the wedding card in time for Saturday's wedding in New York.
She is such a special lady and i'm blessed to have her in my life!

Card Details:

Stamps: Hello Ladybug, Circle Sayings
Ink: Granny Apple Green, Real Red, Basic Black Archival (retired), Daffodil Delight
Cardstock: Real Red, Basic White, Daffodil Delight, Pattern Party DSP (retired)
Accessories: Basics 3D EF, Stylish Shapes Dies, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Hello Ladybug is such a fun stamp set! 
Isn't that little ladybug the sweetest?!

**********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy





1 comment:

Carol L said...

That lady bug is just the cutest little thing and I love how she looks on those pretty papers too! The colors are so pretty together and I'm sure Audrey loved her card as much as I did. Have a great Thursday!