Wednesday, August 23, 2023

With Sympathy

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Halfway thru the week and I've got my downstairs today to clean which won't be too bad since I already did the storage room. The upstairs is completely done! YAY!
I told Ryan that tomorrow I won't be able to get out of bed! I hurt from head to toe but I am pushing forward to get it done.

Today I have another quick & easy set of cards to share with you. I always keep a pack of sympathy on my card rack because I know they are probably my most asked for occasion. This set I made with the sentiment from the retired Gingko Branch stamp set and some retired Symbols of Fortune DSP.





On this set I left the DSP do all the work and added a strip of Basic White cardstock with my stamped sentiment on. I added a Soft Succulent bow and 2 Black Classic Matte Dots and called them done.

Card Details:

Stamps: Gingko Branch (retired)
Ink: Basic Black Archival
Cardstock: Basic White, Symbols of Fortune DSP (retired)
Accessories: Classic Matte Dots, Soft Succulent Ribbon (retired), Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

I love making cards that let the paper do it pretty much on it's own. The colors are calming and soothing and very pretty on this set of sympathy cards! Take care, and big hugs!

D'Ann said...

Such a beautiful set of cards. Love the soft colors and especially the pretty ribbon!