Saturday, August 12, 2023

All Bundled Up

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

It is one hot & humid day here in southcentral Pennsylvania!
I have not been out too much today other than to fold laundry right out of the dryer. My laundry area in located in the garage and of course, it's so disgusting out there. And earlier we walked the dogs and they were panting like crazy. 
Tonight is the start of preseason football and the Baltimore Ravens are playing the Philadelphia Eagles. I'm so ready for football season!! 
So, I found a card that I had made months ago and decided to share it in hopes that it keeps us all cool. It uses a retired set from last year's Holiday Mini Catalog called All Bundled Up.




Isn't he adorable?
It would figure now that I look at my pictures here that I forgot to color his mouth!
*sigh* 

Card Details:

Stamps: All Bundled Up (retired)
Ink: Memento Black, Shaded Spruce, Mint Macaron (retired), Stampin Blends-Real Red, Shaded Spruce, Mint Macaron Petal Pink & Crumb Cake
Cardstock: Shaded Spruce, Mint Macaron, Petal Pink, Basic White, Santa Express DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits (retired), Tailor Made Tags Dies,  Snowman Dies (retired), Banner Punch (retired), Festive Pearls, Gold & Vanilla Ribbon, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Well now, I hope that cooled you down some! 
That moose is just the cutest and sure to make someone smile this holiday season!

*********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & I hope your staying cool where ever you are!
~Wendy


1 comment:

Carol L said...

I feel like Snoopy on his doghouse and I haven't even been out of the house today! LOL This Christmas moose is too cute and I love those 2 whimsical trees you added to the side. I wish it helped me feel cool but so far I got nuffin! LOL Enjoy your football game and the rest of your weekend too!