Sunday, August 20, 2023

Sending Smiles

 Good Afternoon & Happy Sunday!

We got Kelsey & Shady all moved into their new apartment yesterday!
We are pooped and not really doing much today. We ran out for some groceries then stopped and picked up Shady to hang out with us for the day. His mama is working a double shift today and I did not want him in his new apartment all day by himself. We will return him later this evening that way when she gets home from work he will be there. Her new apartment looks nice and is it ever roomy for a 1 bedroom. I really like it!

So, today I am sharing a set of cards I made up without a sentiment on it.
I can always add a saying or these can be for Audrey since she likes the cards without sayings.
I pulled out my Sending Smiles bundle and got to work.






I wanted to use this Design A Daydream DSP that is retired and I thought the flowers looked almost like the Sending Smiles flowers. They are pretty similar.

Card Details:

Stamps: Sending Smiles
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Blackberry Bliss
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Basic White, Old Olive, Design A Daydream DSP (retired)
Accessories: Decorative Circle Punch, Stylish Shapes Dies, Sending Dies, Tasteful Textile 3D EF (retired), Brushed Brass Butterflies, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I packaged these up with envelopes and put inside a cello bag and on to the card rack.
I know the Tasteful Textile 3D EF is retired but I have a hard time putting it away. I like the texture is adds to a card without being bold. It is my absolute favorite and so far I have not found another one to take it's place. 

***********************************
My thoughts today...


After the last 3 days of moving Kelsey....I feel just like this seal.
It may take me 3 days to get back to normal. LOL

Thanks for stopping by & stay cool!
Another hot & humid day is on tap...
~Wendy




1 comment:

D'Ann said...

Cute set of cards! Very nicely coordinated. Love these!