Monday, August 14, 2023

Sweetest Cherries

 Good Morning & Happy Monday!

I hope you enjoyed a nice weekend! It was a hot one around here and yesterday I finally got to my stamp table to finish up Audrey's card order. It was a small order atleast for now. I don't have any updates as of yet to share on Audrey's 1st day of treatment but hopefully soon I will hear from her. 

Today I have a sweet treat to share with you that I made as a Thank You to Audrey for her card order. I don't always make a Thank You gift to put in with her orders but when time allows I do. I have a pack of leftover Peekaboo Treat Bags left from last year. They were only available for the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog then retired. I took a bag and filled it with those Cherry Fruit Slices that have the sugar coating on them. They come in a variety of fruit flavors like orange, lemon & spearmint. I remember her telling Shawn & I that her husband use to eat the spearmint ones all the time. I found the cherry ones at a recent trip to Home Goods and decided to whip her up a little treat since she loves this kind of thing! I also used the Sweetest Cherries stamp set for this...




I really love making this kind of stuff rather than cards all the time.
The Sweetest Cherries stamp set has a coordinating Cherries Builder Punch that makes using this set quick & easy! 

Project Details:

Stamps: Sweetest Cherries
Ink: Real Red, Basic Black Archival (retired), Granny Apple Green, Soft Suede (retired)
Cardstock: Real Red, Basic White, Dream A Daydream DSP (retired hostess)
Accessories: Peekaboo Treat Bags (retired), Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Cherries Builder Punch, Real Red Ribbon, Red Rhinestones (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

****************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy


2 comments:

LeAnne said...

What a fun little gift for Audrey...she'll love that you thought of her!

Carol L said...

Oh my goodness, what a thoughtful and sweet little thank-you gift! I'm sure a sweet piece of candy will life her spirits in the coming days and the package for the candies is wonderful! I too was always fond of the spearmint flavors :) Hope you're having a good Monday! Hugs!