Monday, August 21, 2023

Biggest Wish Birthday Set

 Hello & Happy Monday!

The start of a new week...I hope it's a good one for you!
Now that we got Kelsey & Shady moved to their new place, it's time for me to give my house some major attention. I got the 3rd bedroom (which Kelsey used) cleaned yesterday. I have to touch up some spots on the wall where she had a big picture at but other than that it's done. Then I am moving on to cleaning the other 2 bedrooms. I think today I am going to need more than 1 cup of coffee to get me motivated! LOL

I do have a set of birthday cards to share today using the Delightfully Eclectic DSP from the 2023-2024 Annual Stampin Up! Catalog. I think this floral paper it too pretty to cover it up some I just added a saying from the Biggest Wish set and called these done.





Card Details:

Stamps: Biggest Wish
Ink: Fresh Freesia, Basic Black Archival
Cardstock: Basic Black, Basic White, Delightfully Eclectic DSP
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits (retired), Fresh Freesia In Color Dots (retired), Black & White Gingham Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I was trying to work ahead last week because I knew this week would be crazy with trying to get my house back together after Kelsey moving out. This pack of birthday cards turned out nicely and now they are packaged up on the card rack For Sale. Alot of times Audrey will call last minute and ask if I have anything extra made up and this is when I pull stuff from the card rack.

***************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & stay cool!
We are to hit low 90's today but tomorrow it's going to cool back down! YAY!
Today is also the first day of school here so wishing all the kiddo's a great day!
~Wendy






3 comments:

LeAnne said...

I love the color combination you used on these, Wendy! Fresh and fun! I need more than one cup of coffee today too...not motivated AT ALL. At least the sun is coming out now, that's better!

Carol L said...

I'm glad the big move went well and you have your house back in order again the way you want it. Just take a big breath and know that it's behind you now and move forward at whatever pace you feel like moving! Moving when you're young is a snap, but the older you get, the more difficult it becomes. Your set of cards is so pretty with those great papers, and colors and that big birthday sentiment panel is wonderful too! Have a great Monday and enjoy the sunshine!

D'Ann said...

Who wouldn't love to receive this cheery card on their birthday! Very cute!