Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Masculine HB

 Good Morning & Happy Tuesday!

I hope your week is going well so far!
I was at my stamp table for most of the day yesterday which that hasn't happened in a long time! I made a variety of cards that were quick & easy with a simple design. Today I am going to try my hand at some Halloween cards.

The card I am sharing today is part of Audrey's card order. She requested a card for a gentleman that is turning 100 in a few weeks. It's not often I make cards for a 100th birthday, I think this may be the 2nd one, ever! What a great milestone to have that many birthdays!
Since she did not give me any details on the gentleman as far as hobbies or likes, I pulled out some retired paper from the In Good Taste DSP and found a good pattern to use.




Card Details:

Stamps: Family Party (retired)
Ink: Night of Navy
Cardstock: Gray Granite, Night of Navy, Basic White, In Good Taste DSP (retired)
Accessories: Metal Plate 3D EF, Stylish Shapes Dies, Square Layering Framelits (retired), Night of Navy Enamel Dots (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I like the texture that the DSP gives and the added Metal Plate embossing with that strip diagonally from corner to corner. A cool card and hopefully perfect for the man receiving it!

Still have not heard from Audrey on how her treatments are going. 
Hopefully no news is good news! Fingers crossed!

**********************************************
My thoughts today...


It definitely can!
Thanks for stopping by & make it a great day!
~Wendy






2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Wow, a 100th birthday! I love the layout of this card....going to save it for future use! The pattern and embossing you used really make this a stand-out card!

Carol L said...

This is a fabulous birthday card and how wonderful and amazing that someone is turning 100 years young! I love the papers, colors and diagonal design that looks perfect for the occasion! Nice job on this one Wendy! Glad you got to spend the day crafting. Have a good Tuesday and keep smiling!