Thursday, August 24, 2023

Pick of the Patch

 Good Morning & Happy Thursday!

I am happy to say that my entire house is back to pre-Kelsey status!
I cleaned behind & under every nook & cranny to get rid of the dog hair. It was tedious and I thought to myself a couple of times that this job is never going to get done.
Today I am using the Ben Gay & heating pad to get some relief from my screaming back. The 3 days of moving Kelsey and my 4 day cleaning marathon is over!

Today I have the cutest set of Halloween cards to share with you!
This set uses the Pick of the Patch bundle from the new 2023 Holiday Catalog...







Card Details:

Stamps: Pick of the Patch
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze, Basic Black Archival (retired)
Cardstock: Basic Black, Basic White, Them Bones DSP
Accessories: Pick of the Patch Builder Punch, Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, (retired), Adhesive Backed Stars (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This is such an adorable set and the builder punch makes it so easy to stamp your pumpkins then punch!
There are 3 Halloween stamp sets this year. I've not had a chance to play with the other 2 yet but soon! Can you believe that Halloween is about 2 months away?!
This year is flying by so quickly, isn't it?!

****************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy



2 comments:

Carol L said...

I'm sure you are exhausted after the deep clean and getting things back in order again, so kick back, relax and chill during the coming rainy days! What a fun little Halloween set of cards! Just loving that bold checkered design working the background with those cute pumpkins! Fun cards!!

D'Ann said...

Cute set of cards! Love this new bundle and how you used it. Can't wait to place my order - I might be in trouble. I know it's a good catalog!