Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Around The Bend Thank You

 Good Morning & Happy Tuesday!

We had some severe thunderstorms roll thru here last evening. Certain area's were hit harder than others. Fires from lightening strikes and roofs being blown off. Thankfully, we had nothing too bad, just lots of wind and heavy rain. We needed a good soaker and got just that!

I played a little bit at my stamp table yesterday. I am still making Thank You cards to have on hand for customer orders. Seems like I am always in need of them. I pulled out a new to me stamp set & dies to make this card. Around the Bend came out in the January-April 2023 Mini Catalog. At the time I only got the dies because they are pretty cool. I never used them. Recently Stampin Up! had a Stamp Sale on all stamps from the current 2023-2024 Annual Catalog and I grabbed the coordinating stamp set. This is my first play with the stamps & dies...




Sorry for my pictures being a bit wonky today. 
We had clouds off & on yesterday but I think my camera lens may need cleaned.

Card Details:

Stamps: Around the Bend
Ink: Old Olive
Cardstock: Old Olive, Bubble Bath, Basic White, Delightfully Eclectic DSP
Accessories: Around the Bend Dies, Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Pleased with how my first card turned out!

*********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a great day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

LeAnne said...

This set & dies are still on my wish list, and the papers you paired them with are delightful! So fresh and fun! Glad you're safe & sound...we lost power for 3 hours and there are still many around without!

Carol L said...

This is gorgeous! I love the colors along with that gorgeous flower and leaf arrangement! So glad you escaped the storms. We got lightning and thunder and little rain and then the power went off at 7:15 PM and didn't come back on again until shortly after 10:30 AM. I'm glad the cool front came through because without a fan or the a/c I'd have been doomed! Have a great day!