Monday, August 28, 2023

Butterfly 3 Panel Card Set

 Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope you had a nice weekend! They go by so fast!

Today I have a set of cards to share with you that I made for Audrey.
She has been on a roll with requesting cards with butterflies and since I am still working my way thru a package of the retired Bijou Butterfly DSP, I pulled out a few sheets to see what matched. Then I found a cool tutorial from Patty Bennett on how to make a 3 panel card. I watched the video and that gave me the idea to use the 3 panels for a set of cards. This is what I made for her...





I've seen this style of card around but wasn't sure how to create it.
It's really easy once you get the hang of it. Hope you will give it a try!

Card Details:

Stamps: Irresistible Blooms
Ink: Bermuda Bay
Cardstock: Thick Basic White, Basic White, Bijou Butterfly DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Nested Dies (retired), Brushed Brass Butterflies, Stampin Seal+

These came together so quickly!
I hope she will like them.
I like that each card is different but with the same design.
If your interested in learning how to make this style of card check out Patty's Stamping Spot.
She explains things nice & slow.

Today I am finally able to get back to my stamp table!!
The house is all straightened up and I don't have anything on my agenda! WooHoo!

***************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a great day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

I love this great design with those pretty papers, colors and butterflies! I haven't seen anything from Patty Bennet in years and I used to follow her religiously! Then too, a lot of folks I followed I no longer get notices from. I'm so glad you got your house back in order and may you enjoy a peaceful and relaxing week ahead. Hugz