Saturday, August 5, 2023

Sending Support

 Good Morning & Happy Saturday!

I hope your weekend is off to a good start!

I know I said that I would not be back until Monday but I decided after a few days of clearing my head that I would share a pretty card I found in my stamp room that got lost in the shuffle. Most times I rush to clean up and this one fell behind a box of envelopes and Thursday I was down cleaning up and found it. It's too pretty to not share...



Card Details:

Stamps: Sending Support (SAB 23)
Ink: Evening Evergreen
Cardstock: Evening Evergreen, Basic White, Fragrant Flowers DSP (SAB 23)
Accessories: Something Fancy Dies, Evening Evergreen & White Ribbon (retired), Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This stamp set is one of the nicest ones that was available during SaleABRation 2023. It has many heartfelt thoughts & sayings in it. We are all going thru own issues these days and this set is perfect for almost anything!


Yesterday Shawn had a vacation day.
We took the day and went out thrifting at some of the local stores. I found a few things for Kelsey as she will soon be moving to her own place. Shawn found a cooler to take along with him when he goes fishing and I found a set of brand new Rae Dunn winter time coasters for $3.99! They retailed for $19.99! 
I seen SO many Stampin Up! stamp sets & punches, too! All wood mounted ones from years ago that were $7 a piece. Since I already own so many I passed on them.
It was a nice day away that gave us a chance to clear our minds.

***********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

This card is beautiful with those patterns and colors and I especially like that amazing sentiment! So glad you found it and shared it. Your thrifting day out sounds just like what the doctor ordered, and I'm glad you all found useful things there too. Your thoughts for today are good advice too, keep smiling and leave the negativity in the dust! Have a great weekend! Hugs