Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Hugs & Prayers

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

I hope your week is going well!
Today is demo preorder day for the Holiday Mini Catalog! YAY!
So many cool things coming in this catalog...I am so excited!

Anyways, I have a quick card to share today that I made using the Hugs & Prayers stamp set and the Countryside Inn DSP.




Card Details:

Stamps: Hugs & Prayers
Ink: Night of Navy, Boho Blue
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Boho Blue, Basic White, Countryside Inn DSP
Accessories: Nested Essential Dies, Boho Blue In Color Dots, White Glittered Ribbon, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Super quick card and flat for easy mailing!

I want to let you know that I am going to be taking the next few days off from blogging.
I am dealing with some personal issues and need some time away.
I will be back next Monday, August 7th with more fun projects so I hope you will stop back then. 

***********************************
My thoughts today...


I probably could use the whole bag! LOL
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
I'll see you again next week!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Carol L said...

This is a beautiful card, and that sentiment panel says it all. I hope you are well and your time off gives you exactly what you need to work through your issues. I'll miss you! Take care, hugs!