Sunday, August 6, 2023

Thank You Card

Hello & Happy Monday!

I hope you had a nice weekend!
I stamped yesterday long enough to finish up a wedding card then went off to do a puzzle with Shawn. I pulled out one that I got recently at Goodwill. It is of the Baltimore Ravens and thankfully it was only 500 pieces. It took us about 6 hours to finish it and let me say it was really hard!!!


Today I have a card to share with you! 
I am always in need of Thank You cards for my customers.
I wanted to keep it easy so I covered the entire front of the cardbase with DSP and added a sweet frame from the Darling Details Dies. 




Card Details:

Stamps: Darling Details
Ink: Crushed Curry
Cardstock: Crushed Curry, Basic White, Delightfully Eclectic DSP
Accessories: Darling Details Dies, Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Brushed Brass Butterflies, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I only recently got the Darling Details Bundle and hope to play more with it soon!

******************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a wonderful day!
~Wendy






1 comment:

Carol L said...

That's a very pretty thank-you card with those big daisies and pastel pink color. I love the slight tilted angle of that die-cut frame along with that itty bitty butterfly on the sentiment panel too. NJ on the puzzle! Have a great Monday!