Friday, September 1, 2023

Abundant Beauty Sunflower Cards

 Good Morning & Happy Fri-YAY!
Happy September, too!

The start of September is off to a wonderful start with some gorgeous weather!
I wish it could stay like this the entire year!

Today I am sharing a set of cards made with the Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks.
They are so fun as I have given the sunflowers quite a workout recently! These masks are in the 2023 Holiday Catalog that goes live on September 6th. These are worth every cent! I just need to get a few more Blending Brushes eventually!






Card Details:

Stamps: So Sincere (Million Dollar Achiever Set)
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Garden Green, Pecan Pie
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Garden Green, Basic White
Accessories: Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks, Blending Brushes, Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Gold Sequins, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

You could give this card a whole different look with different colors of ink.
I seen a bright pink one the other day and it was gorgeous!

********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

I just love these big colorful sunflowers with the dark centers and rich green leaves! Beautiful masking for a wonderful set of cheerful cards! I welcome September as well, it's always the best month of the year!