Thursday, September 7, 2023

Tricky Treats from 2001

 Good Morning & Happy Thursday!

It's going to be a stamping day for me!
Yesterday I tried to get to my stamp table for a bit in the afternoon but I ended up just cleaning off my stamp table and then I knocked a whole bin of stamp sets on the floor which I had to clean up. Before much longer it was supper time. I also had a visit from my dear friend, Deb, yesterday! It's always so good to see her so that was a plus!

Anyways, I have another set of cards to share today...this one uses a set from 2001 from Stampin Up! called Tricky Treats. It's a fun set that I paired with some retired Halloween Night DSP from 2006.






This stamp set has a witch, bat & a ghost image in.
The coloring wasn't too bad on this small image.
The inside says "have some spooky fun" and that is from the Spooky Fun set that is retired.

Card Details:

Stamps: Tricky Treats (2001-retired)
Ink: Memento Black, Stampin Blends-Smoky Slate, Ivory, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Copic Marker BV29
Cardstock: Vintage Violet (In Color 2006-retired), Basic White, Old Olive, Halloween Night DSP (2006-retired)
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits (retired), Scalloped Contour Dies, Vintage Violet Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon (2006 In Color-retired), Halloween Night Enamel Dots (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

So fun & festive for spooky season and the best part....I loved using the retired stuff!
I had just enough of this DSP to make these cards.

********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a good day!
Stay cool, too!
~Wendy




3 comments:

LeAnne said...

I LOVE those old Halloween stamps....and you did a fabulous job with them! These were in the first catalog I ever saw! So fun and cute!

Carol L said...

This is such fun with the witch and cat and that fun sentiment! Great background papers and design too. Everything old is new again :)

Vicki said...

So cute!!