Saturday, September 30, 2023

Wonderfully Wicked

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

Can you believe this is the last day of September already?
Time really does go by so much faster and before we know it it will be Christmas, then the start of the New Year! Well for now, let's not rush it!

I have another set to share that I made for Halloween in my quest to create lots of cards to use up my stash of retired stamps, ink & papers! I am pleased with the outcome because my DSP stash has dwindled big time!

This set uses a retired stamp set called Wonderfully Wicked from 2019. I used the spider & the spider web along with some spider web paper but don't let these critters run you off....these are cuter than the real things! I am not one who is bothered by spiders but I know lots of people are. Snakes are another entire different story though....I am petrified of them!






Card Details:

Stamps: Wonderfully Wicked (retired 2019)
Ink: Basic Black Archival (retired), Tangelo Twist (retired)
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Happy Haunting DSP (retired 2015)
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Square Layering Framelits (retired), Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

**************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a super Saturday!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

Yet another great Halloween set of cards! The little spider with his web looks perfect on those great paper snippets and you should be pretty well set for Halloween this year already! Enjoy your weekend! Hugs

Vicki said...

Perfectly Spooky!!!