Sunday, September 17, 2023

Candy Vampire

 Hello & Happy Sunday!

Yesterday was such a nice day! 
We got errands ran and the Halloween decorations done! 

Today I have a cute little vampire to share with you! He's not at all scary but as sweet as can be! This little guy is a Stampendous stamp that I have had for quite some time that hasn't seen ink in quite awhile either!






Card Details:

Stamps: Stampendous
Ink: Memento Black, Stampin Blends-Highland Heather, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Smoky Slate, Basic Black
Cardstock: Highland Heather, Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla, Authentique-Spirited Collection Paper
Accessories: Tasteful Textile 3D EF (retired), Striped Gorgeous Grape Ribbon (retired), Adhesive Backed Stars (retired), Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


These turned out super cute and I was able to use up the last of this striped paper!

Well, we are in for a rainy day which will be good for watching football and being lazy!
Do you have any plans for today?

******************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy



2 comments:

Carol L said...

I think this image is beyond cute and I love how you colored him. It perfectly coordinates with that striped paper and that little bow is just perfect! You know I LOVE the embossed background too *wink* Have a great Sunday - the past few days sure have been beautiful haven't they? It's hard to believe this is the last weekend of summer already. Hugs

Vicki said...

So adorable. I remember I had this set at one time. 🦇