Monday, September 11, 2023

Tags, Tags, Tags

 Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope you had a good weekend!
Today I am sharing another set of Halloween cards that I made using lots of retired things.
I used the retired Tags, Tags, Tags stamp set and the coordinating Trio of Tags Dies.






Card Details:

Stamps: Tags, Tags, Tags (retired-2019)
Ink: Pumpkin Pie
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Basic White, Halloween Night DSP (retired-2006)
Accessories: Trio of Tags Dies (retired-2019), Candy Corn Die-unknown, Yellow Ribbon (from stash), Classic Matte Dots (white), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I'm sure it's a bit hard to see the DSP but there are Candy Corns on it which I though was a great addition to my Candy Corn Die. I don't know the manufacturer of the Candy Corn Die as a friend sent this to me as a gift. 

The tag says it all....It's All About The Candy!!
Do you have a favorite Halloween candy?

****************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great start to your week!
~Wendy








3 comments:

Carol L said...

Who doesn't like candy corn? These cards are so cute and I can almost taste that fun candy now LOL Great set of cards for this upcoming celebration of Halloween! Mu favorite candy is Godiva Chocolate truffle hearts. Perfect for not only valentine's day, but any day of the year in my opinion LOL Have a great week ahead!

LeAnne said...

That gigundo candy corn is awesome! What a fun set of Halloween cards---happy, not scary! I think I got rid of my Tags Tags Tags set, but I am glad you kept yours....great for this design!

Vicki said...

Love the giant candy corn!