Saturday, September 23, 2023

Cottage Wreath Gatefold Cards

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

Our weekend is to be a total washout in here Pennsylvania! I'm ok with that since we need the rain. We have some tv shows catch up on and I have some stamping to do as well. It may end up being a PJ kind of day!

Today I have another set of Halloween cards to share with you! This set uses the current Cottage Wreaths Bundle and it's a favorite of mine!






Card Details:

Stamps: Cottage Wreaths
Ink: Basic Black Archival (retired), Pumpkin Pie
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Basic White, Country Gingham DSP (retired) 
Accessories: Square Layering Framelits (retired), Stylish Shapes Dies, Country Wreaths Dies, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

These turned out so cute for Halloween and I love the Gatefold!

************************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy





3 comments:

Carol L said...

That's such a fun design with the wreath, black bow and spider on the corner! I great non-scary Halloween card and I love those papers too! Enjoy the rainy weekend and I'll be home as well! Hugs

D'Ann said...

Classic yet cute! Love the little spider. I think a lot of people would enjoy this card. It's just perfect! :)

Vicki said...

Very cool!