Friday, September 15, 2023

Spooktacular Bash Gatefold Cards

 Hello & Happy Fri-YAY!!

We are having some gorgeous weather here in south central Pennsylvania!
Sunshine & 70's are my favorite!
Today I have another set of Halloween cards to share!
This is set #10 and it uses a retired set called Spooktacular Bash from 2019.
I wasn't real keen on this suite but tried to make the best of it. I made these into Gatefold Cards.







Card Details:

Stamps: Spooktacular Bash (retired-2019)
Ink: Basic Black Archival (retired)
Cardstock: Crushed Curry, Basic White, Basic Black, Monster Bash DSP (retired-2019)
Accessories: Ornate Frames Dies (retired-2022), Monster Bash Enamel Shapes (retired-2019), Black & White Gingham Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

The picture on the inside was diecut from one of the sheets of DSP. Each card has a different picture. I still have a few sheets & some scraps of this DSP left that I will work on getting used up eventually.

**********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy



3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oh my gosh, these are so cute! I totally do not remember those papers or stamps at all! But they're spooky fun! Enjoy the weather, it is glorious!

Carol L said...

I really like those fun houses on the designer papers and how perfectly the sentiment coordinates with them! Love the die cut under the sentiment with that fun checkered bow too! Enjoy this picture-perfect day while it's here! It sure is gorgeous out there! Hugs

Vicki said...

Spooktacular!!!