Sunday, September 10, 2023

Hocus Pocus Cards

 Good Morning & Happy Sunday!

We are starting out with some clouds & showers this morning and it's to be a little cooler today but still muggy. It's the 1st game of the regular football season so we will be downstairs watching our Baltimore Ravens. 
I have another set of Halloween cards to share with you today!
As I was going thru Halloween stamp sets & papers I found a cello bag with a bunch of diecuts in that a friend sent to me. If you've ever seen the Hocus Pocus movies then you may recognize these diecuts. A friend sent them to me last year and I pulled them out to make 6 cards with everything she sent me. I have no idea who the maker of the stamps & diecuts are.






I went thru all my papers and found the perfect one to go with my Sanderson witches,
It is from a retired pack called Toil & Trouble DSP from 2018. I had just enough to make these 6 cards with only a few scraps to spare. On the DSP I used the Stitched With Whimsy Dies on them for some interest.

Card Details:

Stamps: unknown
Ink: Memento Black
Cardstock: Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Basic White, Toil & Trouble DSP (retired 2018)
Accessories: Deckled Circles Dies, Oval Layering Framelits (retired), Stitched With Whimsy Dies, unknown Hocus Pocus Dies, Tasteful Textile 3D EF (retired), Black Glittered Ribbon (retired), Adhesive Backed Sparkle Gems, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I love how these turned out!
Kelsey is a huge fan of the Hocus Pocus movies and I think she may buy these to give to her friends for Halloween! I sent her a picture of them and she went crazy!

**************************************
My thoughts today...


I'm happy that it's the start of football season and that can only mean that Halloween is coming!
Thanks for stopping by & have a terrific day!
~Wendy


3 comments:

Carol L said...

Those Halloween silhouettes sure are fun and that dsp with all the brooms couldn't have been more perfect! What a super fun set! Hopefully the showers are done now but we got quite a bit of rain this morning. Have a great Sunday and enjoy your football game!

LeAnne said...

I loved that movie and these are a fun way to "celebrate" it! That broom paper in the background is perfect, too!

Vicki said...

OMG!! Love these so much!