Saturday, September 9, 2023

Carved & Candlelit

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

Hope your weekend is off to a good start!
We are headed out this morning to run some errands then I have laundry waiting on me. Going to hit the farm stand on the way home to grab some corn and some other goodies before the season ends.
Tomorrow is football and i'm so excited for the start of the regular season!

Today I am sharing yet another pack of Halloween cards that I made.
This set uses a long retired set from 2004 called Carved & Candlelit. It is actually one of my favorites and every so often I do reach for it to make some cards. I paired this set with some Creepy Crawly DSP from 2007.





Card Details:

Stamps: Carved & Candlelit (2004-retired), All Holidays (2007-retired)
Ink: Basic Black Archival (retired), Pumpkin Pie, Really Rust (retired)
Cardstock: Really Rust, Pumpkin Pie, Basic White, Creepy Crawly DSP (retired-2007)
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits (retired), Scalloped Contour Dies, Holiday Rhinestones (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

The little pumpkin was fussy cut which wasn't too bad. He is popped up with a Dimensional. Everything is glued flat.

Carved & Candlelit may be an old set but it has those smiling jack o'lanterns that just make the best Halloween cards! 

*********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




3 comments:

Carol L said...

Those smiling pumpkins make for a non-scary happy Halloween card and once again, I just LOVE those old retired papers you used! Have fun on your errands this morning and have a great weekend as well. Hugs!

D'Ann said...

Goodness Wendy! I just went through the week of postings and I sure missed out on the cuteness. :) You sure have some great older Halloween stamps and the dsp is so fun! Love how you used them to design your card sets. You sure make nice and fun sets of cards! :)

Vicki said...

Love these. The Jack o Lantern 🎃 are perfect!