Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Happy Scenes Set

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Woke up to some rain this morning but it's to clear out and get nice later. This might be our chance at some cooler Fall weather and leave the AC off and open the windows! My kind of weather! Today I have another set of Halloween cards to share with you! I have been on a roll making cards to use up my stash of stamps, ribbons, embellishments and lots of retired DSP.
The stamps I used today were stamped & colored years ago but I never got around to putting them on a card. The set is called Happy Scenes from 2015. I never owned this set and borrowed it from my friend, Deb so I could stamp off lots of images (and did I ever)!
 





I paired up my images with some Cute Halloween DSP from 2021 and those cute pumpkins sitting at the window are from the Spooky Fun set from 2016.
The window image was already sponged & colored and added to the Hearth & Home Thinlits Dies long ago which made this set of cards easy to put together.

Card Details:

Stamps: Happy Scenes (retired 2015), Spooky Fun (retired 2016)
Ink: Memento Black, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black Archival (retired), Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Whisper White, Cute Halloween DSP (retired-2021)
Accessories: Halloween Scenes Dies (retired-2016), Hearth & Home Thinlits Dies (retired-2015), Banner Punch (retired), Sponges, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I wanted to keep these as a Fall scene and not so scary.
The added pumpkins below the window are the only things popped up on theses card.
I was pleased with the outcome!

**************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy




3 comments:

Carol L said...

That is such a fun autumn scene looking out of the window! I love your choice of papers with those cute pumpkins too! Enjoy the nice weather coming in later today - I'm ready for it too!

LeAnne said...

Oh my gosh, I was JUST thinking about this stamp set this morning! What an awesome scene you did with it...way better than what mine would have looked like! That sunset is terrific! I still may get mine out!

Vicki said...

I am Soooo loving all these Halloween sets you are doing!!