Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Haunted House & Bats

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Yesterday was a busy day! 
Shawn had his appointment with the Orthopedic doctor. Turns out he may possibly have an MCL tear. He is waiting to get an MRI scheduled because that won't show on a regular x-ray. For now the doctor gave him a knee brace to help keep his knee in line and he is to rest it and take Advil but because of his Diverticulitis he can not take Advil and Tylenol certainly isn't going to touch his pain. Depending on the level of tear he may need surgery. I will keep you posted. 
After his appointment I had an appointment for a haircut then we picked Kelsey up and ran to Lancaster to do some shopping. I wanted something Halloween for on my hutch in the kitchen and found the cutest little vampire trick or treater! 

So, today I have a set of Halloween cards and if your keeping track this is set #14. I found in my stash a haunted house and the stamp is from Stamp Oasis that I have had for quite some time. It's never seen ink so it was way past time to use it! I put the stamp in my Stamparatus and got to work. I paired it with some paper from the Paper Studio from Hobby Lobby!





This set is more on the spooky side but still rather cute.
My sentiment is an old Michael's $1 stamp from years ago.

Card Details:

Stamps: Haunted House w/Bats Stamp Oasis, Michael's $1 Stamps
Ink: Basic Black Archival (retired), Pumpkin Pie
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Basic White, The Paper Studio
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Corner Rounder Punch (retired), Sparkle Gems, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Today will be another busy day as I have some cleaning to do.
I know I won't get it all done today but tomorrow is another day! Sometimes I sure wish I had a cleaning fairy! LOL

How are you doing with making your Halloween cards?

*************************************
My thoughts today...


I love this cute Halloween saying! I have a stamp with this on it plus I just bought a picture with this on for my living room!  

Thanks for stopping by & make it a wonderful day!
~Wendy





2 comments:

Carol L said...

Keeping you and Shawn in my prayers for a good outcome for his knee issues. My friend went to the hospital in an ambulance on Friday with a knee rupture. She also needs an MRI to see exactly what's going on. Knee issues are happening to so many people I know and it's frightening to see so many people suffering with the same serious ailment all at the same time.
That sure is a spooky little house and you matched it up with the perfect paper too. That's another great set you've made - you might soon be called the Halloween Queen at the rate you're going! I've made 5 cards so far. LOL That's chump change compared to what you're creating. LOL Have a great Tuesday! hugs

Vicki said...

Very cool stamp. Love it