Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Candy Corn Wreath

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Today I have a cute set of Halloween cards to share with you!
This set was alot of work and so I stretched out the coloring part over 2 days so my hands did not hurt. Take a look...






Card Details:

Stamps: Candy Corn Wreath-DRS Designs, A Halloween Hello (retired-2013)
Ink: Memento Black, Tangerine Tango (retired), Stampin Blends-Daffodil Delight & Pumpkin Pie
Cardstock: Tangerine Tango (retired), Crushed Curry, Basic White, Motley Monsters DSP (retired-2014)
Accessories: Stylish Scrolls EF (retired), Square Layering Framelits (retired), Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I was pleased with how these turned out!
I used lots of scrap pieces of DSP and had to cut some to fit for this layout.
I'm getting down to the nitty gritty on this pack of paper as it was very well loved!

**********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




4 comments:

Carol L said...

This is a great design with all those wonderful papers! I just love that black dsp that works perfectly with this candy corn ring of sweetness! Who doesn't love candy corn? Such a cute set!

LeAnne said...

That wreath is stinking cute!! What a fun design!

jimlynn said...

Super cute card and a fun design. LOVE the candy corn wreath and that perfect sentiment!
Lynn

Vicki said...

Love that Candy Corn Wreath!! I don't even remember some of these retired sets you have used.🎃