Saturday, September 2, 2023

Construction Zone Birthday

 Hello & Happy Saturday, Everyone!

The last few days have been absolutely lovely! Almost felt like a touch of Fall.
Today it ends and from what I have seen it's to be in the 90's all next week! 
At least my AC had a little bit of a break.

Today I have a cute card to share that I made with a new stamp set called Construction Zone.
It is from the 2023-2024 Stampin Up Annual Catalog. Audrey requests cards all the time for the little ones and I really don't have anything suitable for a young boy. I think now I might have it covered!




I picked this set up when Stampin Up! had their 15% off stamp sale last month and it was a good choice! I had a fun time playing with the images and coloring them. The inside has the cement truck in. Lots of variety for a little boy!

Card Details:

Stamps: Construction Zone
Ink: Versamark, Memento Black, Tahitian Tide, Stampin Blends-Tahitian Tide, Daffodil Delight, Lemon Lime Twist
Cardstock: Basic White, Tahitian Tide, Lemon Lime Twist, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Stitched Rectangle Framelits (retired), In Color Ombre Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

The slot on my card rack that is for little boys birthdays was empty.
Audrey will be happy to know that I am working on filling it back up!
I'm pretty sure she is going to love this one!

**************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy






2 comments:

Carol L said...

How cute! I only ever had dsp with construction vehicles and it's all been used through the years. These items make great cards for little boys and I just love those 3 colored panels in the background! Cute cute cute! Wishing you a bright and sunny day as well! Hugs

D'Ann said...

Happy Saturday, Wendy! Oh, I just love this card. It's so cute and perfect for the little guys. Love the colorful panels and background stamping. The whole card is too dang cute! :)